Due to company’s rapid expansion our recruitment agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne is currently looking for part time Administrator.
Successful candidate will be experienced working with Microsoft Excel.
Position is initially part time (TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY) with possibility to work more hours in the future.
Your duties will involve:
- Sourcing and registering new staff
- Checking, calculating timesheets / working hours and imputing them onto the system– work with Microsoft EXCEL
- Sorting the documents
- Responding to and resolving individuals’ queries and work-related issues
- Writing employment letters relating to work and wages
- Audit and ordering work clothes and tools for individuals working on site
- Excellent computer skills, i.e Microsoft EXCEL
- High working standards, very good organisation skills and planning skills
- Ability to work as a part of the team, as well as on your own initiative
- Analytical skills
- Showing your own initiative and being motivated to carry out the tasks, as well as willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Good attitude towards staff and willingness to resolve existing employment related issues
- Confidence whilst dealing directly with the clients
- Accuracy and willingness to acquire new skills
Previous experience in similar position as well as driving licence will be an advantage.
Remuneration: Negotiable (depending on experience)
If you are interested in the vacancy please send us your cv with the subject of an e-mail ‘admin Newcastle’ to: